Liability Coverage for Education
Stay Educated About Liability Coverage for Education
Beacon Insurance Agency of Pace, Inc., has been providing insurance policies for private Christian schools in the area for nearly ten years, and we know the importance of giving our clients the coverage they need to be fully protected. The many risks faced by educational organizations such as schools including primary, intermediate, and secondary schools as well as graduate schools and seminaries are innumerable. Beacon has partnered with GuideOne Insurance to offer our clients custom General Liability insurance coverage for education. In offering these policies, we can provide our clients with the freedom to focus on their mission to educate their students rather than on the risks that might come their way.
The ABC’s of Liability Coverage for Education
GuideOne’s General Liability for education policies offer coverage for:
· Employees, officials, staff and volunteers who are acting on behalf of the organization
· Expenses that may result from a crisis that has occurred during a school-sponsored activity
· Injuries which are a result of counseling and guidance services performed by a school counselor to students during the performance of their duties as an employee
· Legal liability of the school from injuries to people or damage to their property
· Liability for all school-employed nurses, athletic trainers, student nurses, and student athletic trainers
· Coverage for medical expenses, regardless of who is found to be at fault
· Personal and advertising injury liability for matters including libel and slander
Adding Up Greater Coverage
In order to be more fully protected, we recommend that educational organizations have additional coverage in place. Each plan is fully customizable, and Beacon offers GuideOne educational coverage including:
· Directors and Officers and Educators Legal Liability
· Educators Management Liability for staff including:
o Directors and Officers
o Educators Legal Liability
o Employment Practices Liability
· Employee Benefits Liability
· Employment Practices Liability
· Sexual Misconduct Liability
At Beacon, we strive to light our clients’ way to peace of mind, and our partnership with GuideOne allows us to shine all the more brightly in that mission.
This information is only a general description of the available coverages and is not a contract. In an effort to keep your policy affordable, the actual policy contains certain limitations and exclusions. Please refer to your insurance policy for the pertinent contract language and coverages. Some coverages or discounts are not available in all states.
Call Beacon Insurance Agency of Pace, Inc., to learn more about GuideOne and liability coverage for education we offer today!
Sign up for our newsletter!