Nonprofit Insurance Protecting Good Works
For the better part of 20 years, Beacon Insurance Agency of Pace, Inc., has been specializing in meeting the insurance needs of area churches, nonprofit organizations, and private Christian schools in Northwest Florida. We take great pride in what we do, and we feel a great responsibility in guiding our clients through the process of selecting insurance policies that will provide you with coverage that will truly suit your needs. We partner with GuideOne Insurance to offer nonprofit insurance to organizations throughout the area. The excellence of the policies we are able to offer through that partnership is one we feel represents our desire to serve you as you serve our communities.
In the work that we do at Beacon, we feel we are fulfilling a mission. The community around us is a ministry field that needs to be served by those who will be faithful and selfless. That service still needs to be run, in some regards, as a business. And even as you so often offer your service without great acknowledgement or praise, the nonprofit organizations of the community can find yourselves vulnerable to many dangers and legal liabilities that could potentially shut you down.
Make Sure You Have The Proper Church Insurance Coverage Today!
Strength in Policies
For that reason, we at Beacon have aligned ourselves with leading insurance providers in this sector and offer policies through GuideOne Insurance, one of the nation’s top names. We meet with our nonprofit clients to design a policy plan perfectly tailored to meet your specific needs so you are covered in every eventuality that might arise and put you at risk. In doing so, we are helping you go about your work without having to worry. We have you covered, and you can trust us to help you further your mission for good.
We provide exceptional nonprofit insurance, risk management programs and other options to protect nonprofits of all sizes and types including:
- Community service providers offering services and programming to area families, children and youth, senior citizens and special needs individuals.
- Crisis intervention organizations
- Food and shelter providers such as local food banks, thrift stores and emergency shelters who provide food, clothing and shelter to individuals in need.
- Hospice care organizations providing palliative care to those who are chronically, terminally or seriously ill or in-home care to patients who are ill, injured or disabled.
- Maternity and pregnancy counseling programs who provide education, counseling and pregnancy services, including organizations such as maternity shelters for pregnant adolescents and at-risk women without stable home environments.
- Mental health care providers offering counseling, rehabilitation and support services for families, children, adolescents or adults.
- Special needs programs offering specialized care and developmental assistance to children and adults who have been diagnosed with medical or behavioral conditions.
Good Work, Great Coverage
The reality is that in this day and age, everyone is vulnerable to legal action. By having policies in place that mitigate the dangers and provide protection for those risks, your nonprofit will be able to face the challenges and have allies who will help you navigate the road ahead.
Among the coverage options we offer nonprofits are:
- Commercial Auto
- Computer fraud
- Directors and officers
- Employment practices
- General liability
- Sexual misconduct
- Worker’s compensation
At Beacon Insurance Agency of Pace, Inc., we strive to do just what our name brings to mind – be a provider of light. Let us work with you as we light the way to peace of mind